Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Fabulous Wedding Festival Devon

My Fabulous Life Photography
My Fabulous Life Photography


My Fabulous Life Photography

My Fabulous Life Photography

My Fabulous Life Photography 


 The Fabulous Wedding Festival hosted by My Fabulous Life and Muddifords Court, Devon. 

Last year I sent a box full of dresses down to Muddifords for a shoot organized by Becky Joiner of My Fabulous Life Photography. Her styled shoots are always so enthusuiastically put together with lots of styling, colour and general fabulousness. This one is my favourite so far, read more about it on Rocknroll Bride Here. 

This was all to promote the Fabulous Wedding Festival that will be taking place on Saturday 16th March at Muddifords Court with a bunch of brilliant wedding suppliers. Our very good friends Latitude photography will be there, the gorgeous Emma and Aran are so lovely!  And the official photographer to my collections Laura Power

The festival will be very different from most wedding fayres. There is a gallery being set up to view the photographers work in a relaxed way, a catwalk show, foodie treats in a banquet and DIY workshops taking place whilst you listen to the bands play. Instead of the mundane waltz around a group of hard selling vendors squished in a room you can actually enjoy this one! For more info and tickets visit the site here.