Friday 31 August 2012

Little Dresses by Anna Vickery

Strawberry Tulle Party Dress
 We can't believe what a difference it makes having Anna's little dresses on little people. It's really great to see the dresses being worn in the way we'd imagined, actually being played and ran around in.

Becky of My Fabulous Life recently asked to borrow some dresses for a shoot she was styling at Muddifords Court in Devon. (Yes I know I go on about Muddifiords but it really is a stunning place to stay that deserves a mention every time)
It's lovely to see so much detail go into the styling and the use of these surroundings in the photography. Anna and I were very pleased with images that came back, so cute!

Anna has been working on the childrenswear for a while now, slowly developing patterns and styles in her spare time. I am very happy to announce that these super cute designs are all available in the shop, some can be made to order and others are one of a kind. Keep an eye out for new dresses coming up all the time.
 Anna also takes on custom orders for flower girls and also teaches a 'make a little girls dress' workshop at Millie Moon in Wells and Frome.  For more information contact Anna here. 

photography by My Fabulous Life

Strawberry Tulle Party Dress - photography by My Fabulous Life

Dotty Minnie Dress photography by My Fabulous Life

photography by My Fabulous Life

Blue Floral Pinafore Dress photography by My Fabulous Life

Turquoise Blue Ruffled Dress photography by My Fabulous Life

photography by My Fabulous Life

photography by My Fabulous Life
photography by My Fabulous Life

photography by My Fabulous Life

Feather crown by Head of Feathers photography by My Fabulous Life


Little Dresses: Anna Vickery for Alexandra King
Photography: My Fabulous Life
Styling: My Fabulous Life
Venue: Muddifords Country House
Hair Accessories: Head Full of Feathers and Crown and Glory