Friday 7 October 2011

Sneak Peek

Once again I am sorry for not posting in a while but thankfully this has been due to being so incredibly busy! I don't really know where to start with everything that has been going on, the wedding of my year, our first proper wedding fair, new dresses and lots of brides to be each with exciting ideas for next year. This week is supposed to be a bit of a break so in this post I will do an overall sneak peek of everything and fill in with lots more detail later. 







First came the new dresses and photo shoots (an early THANK YOU to Janine Basil for lending us her glittering crown) which will be coming up next week. Look forward or lots of tartans, tweeds, tulle and velvet fit for a princess. I watched Roman Holiday this morning and this sets the tone of the new pieces.

Next was THE Wedding of year for me, a dress I had worked on over the past eight months along with forties bridesmaids dresses and a fabulous Mother or the bride outfit. This one became quite emotional with my heart and soul going into these dresses, lots of holding back tears on the day.

AND then we had the wedding fair, it was vintage and at the Bath Assembly rooms which tempted me out of my 'no wedding fairs' rule and was a fantastic day meeting so many amazing people. The other stallholders were so lovely so expect a whole post about the people we met.

...... farewell until next week! xxx