Monday 11 October 2010

Little Black Guilt Free Dress


Our perfect little black, fair trade, organic super, super, good and mostly (we did use electricity) guilt free dress. And it doesn't look like a dish cloth! As you know, I do like to try and be as ethical as I can in my dress making. I don't want to simply jump on the 'ethical' band wagon and do everything organic. I've been experimenting with sourcing fair trade fabrics whilst maintaing reasonable prices and high quality.
This dress has been a wonderful success, the cotton is beautiful and ticks all the boxes. It's even sourced locally from Bishopston Trading Co. in Bristol!

Made with a fitted bodice and full 50's skirt and also includes a separate net underskirt and pockets!
This was a custom order but will be availbale in the shop soon.