Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fabulous Wedding Belles ....

Photography by My Fabulous Life

Photography by My Fabulous Life

A while back in the Summer Anna sent her gorgeous flower girls dress down to Devon for a shoot with photographer Becky Joiner of My Fabulous Life. 
Becky gathered flowers and girls and some super sparkly accessories from Crown and Glory to create a fun and brightly coloured collection of photographs. 

My favorite image is of Anna's strawberry dress which looks wonderfully bright surrounded by all those beautiful flowers. 

This image made it into Wed Magazine too which I have to say is one of the best wedding magazines I've seen. It's big, heavy, printed on gorgeous paper, is reasonably priced and has loads of interesting articles along with details of all the great suppliers in the South West. 

A huge thank you to My Fabulous Life and Wed Magazine. 




Photography by My Fabulous Life

Photography by My Fabulous Life

Photography by My Fabulous Life

Photography by My Fabulous Life

Photography by My Fabulous Life

Photography by My Fabulous Life