Wednesday 31 July 2013

Photoshoot - Very Pretty Things






This fabulous photoshoot was organised by the wonderful designer and stylist What Katy Did Next and the fabulous photographer Kat Timmins to Launch Katy's beautiful new accessories. 
Katy has always been brilliant to work with, she sends me a mouth watering moodboard and I get designing so full of the inspiration she has given me. I always know her pieces and styling skills are flawless. 

The blue and silver sequinned cocktail dress, the pink liberty print dress and bodice, our classic debby prom dress and the Claudia dress were selected for the shoot and modeled by the simply stunning Jazmine, Beth and Sophie who did a perfect job.
All dresses available to order in the online shop. 

This was the first time working with Kat and wowsers, she's good, very good and taking a look around her tumblr damned cool, I like this a-lot. I adore what she did here, taking the sweeter than sweet edge off (which is always needed with our dresses) the mirror reflections are gorgeous the glossy US Vogue look that I am never sad to see. Love every shot here. 






Above are the close ups of Katy's collection, the hand cut silk roses with glass beaded leaves, the 1920's cascading bugle bead comb in silver and dusky pink and my favourite romantic blue feather hair ribbon encrusted with crystals and pearls. Each as beautifully handcrafted in pure luxury as the next. Available to order here.

Kat Timmins Photography
What Katy Did Next - Designer bridal accessories