Wednesday 21 September 2011

Boho Bride Shoot



Our Astor Dress


Our Blush Floral Dress




Sarah at Boho bride and Dressed with love contacted me a few months ago to use some of my dresses for a photo shoot she was planning. This was the first time I had lent my dresses out to a stylist but Sarah was so lovely and reassuring (plus had a super pretty blog and was working with the amazing wedding photographer Rosie Parsons) that it was immediately a risk I wanted to take.
I can be a little over protective about my dresses sometimes as so much work and planning goes into them that the thought of a dopey courier loosing them can get a bit nerve wracking.

As you can see from the images this was a good decision to make and seeing it all on Rock My Wedding with the other shoots was fantastic! huge Huge HUGE THANK YOU to Sarah and Rosie! The models were a real life couple and the fabulous hair by Claire Mathers and make up by Eve Ashby. 

Sarah's blog is filled with all the inspirations for her own wedding (congratulations for last weekend! ) and tonnes of great styling ideas for weddings and parties. She is also a wedding stylist based in the Southwest UK and can make your day the gorgeous affair you have dreamt of and take away the stress of trying to everything yourself. Go check it out!

Our Astor wedding dress is available made to order from our website here 
Our blush floral dress is also avaible made to order or to buy ready to wear on ASOS