Friday 10 April 2009

Hello Sailor Dresses!


I love the boat stripe here and the art deco angles!

Having a complete fascination and need, want, love for sailor dresses at the moment, the spring is bringing out a wanting for stark whites and fresh contrasts.

Loving the cuff detailing on this, I think mini is the way forward too.


I'm just remembering all the sailor dresses that have been through the vintage shop and I've never paid enough attention to them. Seeing Lilly Allen and the likes in their cute versions makes me think it's time to do our take on the sailor dress.


Would love one of these tops, will have to check out army and navy.

The sailor dress is really quite iconic and I think a must have for every wardrobe! Certainly great collector pieces.






These two are the cutest sailor dresses, think they maybe for 5 year olds but still fabulous! Vintage (me thinks 40's inspired) sailor dresses here we come! In the mean time check out the website at http://www.makemeadress.com/. Go ahead and create your own dresses on the site whilst we work on ours!