Saturday 6 November 2010

Fabulous Leopard

 Sorry I have been so slack at posting this week. I've been dyeing things (my hands look like a zombie witch's) making collars, making dresses, ordering fabric, having a general clear out to make more space for fabrics (of which I have quite an unhealthy addiction to) and at last sitting down to make sure this bridal collection is wonderfully designed. I now have a line up of nine dresses that I can't wait to get working on!





The leopard thing started last week and these are two dresses I worked on this week. I have been quickly converted to the thought of red and leopard together after posting on facebook that it won't work. I was directed to 'bell book and candle' where I have been assured that red and leopard not only go together but look amazing! Especially on the oh so beautiful Kim Novak.




This second dress is a dark red velvet with leopard cuffs. Gorgeous.